NAFCC is seeking proposals for workshop presentations and Keynote speakers at our 34th National Annual Conference.
Share your expertise and story of success at the 2024 NAFCC Conference in St. Louis, Missouri.
We’re looking for proposals that inspire, enlighten, and elevate family child care professionals.
Presentation Length Full Conference:
Full conference runs from July 25 – July 27, 2024. Regular conference sessions are 90 minutes.
Information About Proposals and Presentations:
- Conference workshops will be offered Thursday, July 25th through Saturday, July 27th.
- Sessions should be engaging, interactive and informative.
- Handouts are the responsibility of the presenter. The average session size is expected to be 50 attendees.
- NAFCC will provide the primary presenter a ½ off full conference registration. If you wish to attend any conference special events: (Toast to Quality, Saturday Awards & Luncheon, you must be a registered attendee).
- NAFCC will provide the following AV equipment: Screen and Projector ONLY any other equipment other than screen and projector will be at the expense of the presenter.
- Co-presenter(s) must register for conference and pay appropriate fees if planning to attend the conference.
- All presenters are responsible for making and paying for their own hotel reservations and travel expenses.
- No sales or promotion of sales materials will be allowed during workshop presentations.
- Only complete proposals will be considered.
How to Apply:
Complete presenter & keynote proposals are due by January 2, 2024. Proposals must include the following:
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Description
- Workshop Power Point (PPT)
- Workshop Language and Level
**** All Workshop sessions submitted cannot be sessions that were previously presented.
The primary presenter or keynote speaker will be notified no later than March 31, 2024, regarding the status of their proposal.