NAFCC is pleased to offer a layaway plan option for the 2024 National Association for Family Child Care Conference. The layaway payment plan helps members plan to participate in the annual conference. It allows you to take advantage of the early bird member registration fee ($319/member) and book your hotel accommodations ($169 + 17.929% tax = $199.30 per room, per night) and make monthly payments toward these fees.
This program is a member benefit, and each registered attendee must be a current member of NAFCC to take advantage of this opportunity.
Not sure of you or your other registrants NAFCC membership status?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of names and emails for verification before proceeding to the layaway registration site.
Terms and Conditions
- Each registrant must be a NAFCC member in good standing to participate in the layaway plan.
- Only hotel costs and conference registration are part of layaway. Pre-conference, Friday night Toast to Quality Reception ticket, Saturday lunch ticket, excursions, airfare and other add-ons cannot be included in layaway plans.
- A deposit of $150 per person is due at the start of the layaway plan option.
- A 7% administrative fee will be applied to the full amount due and is included in the final price.
- Payments will be automatically drafted on the 15th of each month until paid in full.
- Any declined payments via the auto-payment feature must be resolved within 3-5 days. If payment does not clear, you are required to contact email@example.com within 3-5 days from time of decline or your layaway will be canceled on the 5th business day from the date of the decline and a 30% cancellation fee, less any administrative fees, will apply.
- Final payment must be received no later than April 30, 2024.
- The deadline for participating in the layaway is December 31, 2023. Space is limited.
- Before March 31, 2024: 30% cancellation fee, less any administrative fees, will apply.
- After March 31, 2024: NON-REFUNDABLE
If registering as a group, one person must be designated as the point of contact, handle all correspondence, and be responsible for all payments. The point of contact will be the primary name on the layaway plan. If there are multiple registrations on the layaway, then the responsible party must collect the money from the other attendees and pay NAFCC.
Deposits and Monthly Payments: Registrant deposits will be secured via the link below. After the deposit is collected you will receive an email with a payment schedule for automatic payments based on your selections.
Prior to beginning the layaway plan, please be sure to gather all information for any registrants (roommates) that will be included under your layaway plan. The information required to register is:
- Credit card, debit card or banking ACH information for processing the monthly payments and the initial deposit(s).
- The name, email and NAFCC member # of all registrants (roommates) under the layaway plan.
Disclaimer the hotel does not anticipate a change to the tax rate however if the rate increases attendees will be responsible for the difference. Please do not contact the hotel for changes to your registration.
Important information regarding membership status inquiries, registration, room reservations and making changes to your Layaway plan:
- Roommate changes: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel reservation changes: All changes to hotel arrival and departure dates should be emailed to email@example.com
- Any changes to the arrival/departure date will affect your monthly payments. Do not reserve a room on the regular hotel link registration site if you are participating in the Layaway Plan. Your reservations will be made through the Layaway Plan.
- Registration: When regular attendee registration opens, do not register for the conference on the general registration site, if you are participating in the Layaway Plan.
- Once the final layaway payment is received a link will be sent to you with detailed instructions. At that time you will have the opportunity to order and pay for the Toast to Quality reception and lunch tickets. Please direct all registration questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please direct all NAFCC membership questions to: email@example.com
By submitting the deposit(s) through the Layaway process, you agree to the terms and conditions noted above.