June 23-25, 2022
Present at Our 2022 Conference
NAFCC is seeking proposals for workshop presentations at our 32nd Annual Conference. Share your expertise and story of success at the 2022 NAFCC Conference in San Francisco. We’re looking for proposals that inspire, enlighten and elevate family child care professionals. Accepting proposals through February 15, 2022.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Presentation Length for Pre-Conference and Full Conference:
- Pre-conference begins June 22, 2022. Pre-conference sessions should be formatted for full day (8 hours) or half-day (4 hours) presentations.
- Full conference runs from June 23 – 25, 2022. Regular conference sessions are 90 minutes.
Information About Proposals and Presentations:
- Conference workshops will be offered Thursday, June 23 through Saturday, June 25.
- Pre-conference workshops will be offered Wednesday, June 22nd.
- Virtual session presentations are separate from the on-site workshops. Presenters must choose to be on-site or virtual.
- Sessions should be engaging, interactive and informative.
- All Audiovisual (AV) equipment will be at the expense of the presenter.
- Ordering AV equipment must be pre-arranged directly with the AV vendor selected by NAFCC.
- Handouts are the responsibility of the presenter. The average session size is expected to be 50 attendees.
- NAFCC will provide the primary presenter a ½ off full conference registration. If you wish to attend any conference sessions, activities, or conference awards luncheon on Saturday, June 25th, you must be a registered attendee.
- Co-presenter(s) must register for conference and pay appropriate fees if planning to attend the conference.
- All presenters are responsible for making and paying for their own hotel reservations and travel expenses.
- No sales or promotion of sales materials will be allowed during workshop presentations.
- Only complete proposals will be considered.
How to Apply:
Complete presenter proposals are due by December 17, 2021. They must include the following:
- Include a resume for the primary presenter and all co-presenters (a new resume is required each year)
- Include an outline of activities of proposed session
- Include a bibliography
- Include an Assessment or Statement of Assessment for the session
The primary presenter will be notified by February 11, 2022 regarding the status of the proposal.