Become a NAFCC Accreditation Certified Trainer!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to become an integral part of moving the Power of Family Child Care forward in your communities.
You’re invited to sign up for a two-day training at our 2022 Annual Conference June 22nd and June 23rd.
Spaces are limited to 30 participants on a first come first serve basis.
Training registration deadline is Friday, May 27, 2022.
If you are passionate about helping people reach their highest potential in the field of Family Child Care, we encourage you to apply today.
Training certification: $325
(includes NAFCC accreditation self-study guide)
This training will be facilitated by highly qualified experts in adult learning as well as early care and education.
- Discover strategies that motivate adults to take charge of their own learning
- Identify styles and characteristics that help you stand out as an exceptional trainer
- Review necessary skills for teaching adults
- Examine the accreditation process
- Recognize the intent of the NAFCC Quality Standards and the many right ways the standards can be met
- Learn to encourage trainees to make the necessary changes in their practice
- Be prepared to share the benefits of accreditation with providers, policy makers, funders, and community members to support NAFCC
- Accreditation in your community
Upon successful completion of this training, you will become a certified NAFCC Accreditation Trainer and will be allowed to advertise yourself as such. Your certification will earn you a place in our Accreditation database as a certified NAFCC Quality Ambassador.
- You must be a NAFCC member
- Have a high school diploma
- Be 21 years old
- Must have one year experience of training adults